Expert Panel: “COVID-19 Pandemic and the Potential Long-Term Impact on Victim Services in Kansas”
May 29, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- Michelle McCormick, Director, Kansas Attorney General’s Office Victim Services Division
- Kathy Ray, Director of Advocacy, Education, and Rural Projects, Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Vicky Roper, Prevent Child Abuse Kansas Director, Kansas Children’s Service League
- Juliane Walker, Executive Director, Child Advocacy Centers of Kansas, Inc.
- Audrey Cress, Director, Kansas Department of Corrections Office of Victim Services